Nanoremediation for Soil and Groundwater Cleanup – Possibilities and Future Trends
The NanoRem final conference will take place on Monday 21st November 2016, as a pre‐conference to the DECHEMA Symposium Strategien zur Boden- und Grundwassersanierung (in German). Please download the NanoRem conference agenda here.
The conference titled “Nanoremediation for Soil and Groundwater Cleanup – Possibilities and Future Trends” takes place on 21st November 2016 at Dechema in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. This major event will present the most recent developments and opportunities for soil and groundwater nanoremediation using a range different nanoparticles. Key conference themes are:
A special low fee is on offer on a first come first served basis of €90 covering both the conference and the reception. Frankfurt is extremely well connected by road, rail and air and special delegate packages from local hotels have been arranged by Dechema.
- Nanoparticle types, design, performance and behaviour in the subsurface transport.
- Results from a series of pilot applications in the field in different European countries for a range of nanoparticle types
- Guidelines for the appropriate and effective application of nanoremediation
- A panel discussion about the future possibilities and trends of nanoremediation
- A networking reception event immediately after the technical event.
Participation in the conference is possible independently from the DECHEMA Symposium held on Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd November 2016. However, a participation in both events is most welcome.
Please use the DECHEMA online registration (click on the button "Online Anmeldung" to be referred to the English version).
Looking forward to meeting you in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Venue: DECHEMA Haus Frankfurt, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, directions
Costs: 90 € including catering and the NanoRem final reception
| 31/05/2016 09:58 | UPDATED: 02/11/2016 12:02